Thursday, August 1, 2013

Switched to back to school mode...

I can't believe that it is August already!  I spent the morning shopping online for storage bins for my classroom, searching for things on Pinterest and TpT AND working on products!!!! Here is one I finished today! In my district, Nonsense Words are HUGE!!!! I am always looking for ways to help students reinforce their fluency and decoding skills, both in a group and independently.  This activity can be used just for that!  Check it out!
In addition to this, I am working on creating a bilingual goal sheet for my 1st graders that will follow the Common Core standards.  The students will be able to monitor their own progress by coloring in the box after they have achieved mastery of that particular skill!! I am really excited about this!
Also working on a Back to School activity involving rhyming words!!!!! =) 
As the summer comes to an end (way too quickly) I am also trying to do more activities with my daughters...they are at a great age to take to different parks and children's museums!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment