Friday, January 18, 2013

My TpT addiction and other stuff!

Well, I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem---I am addicted to Teachers Pay Teachers.  They now have an app for the iPhone! So dangerous! I have found an abundance of freebies to use in the classroom in both English and Spanish.
I purchased this great Arctic Animal unit from TpT-here is a link to her blog-http://jrosace.blogspot.com/.  It has AMAZING Arctic Animal worksheets and activities.  Right now, the students are working on their non-fiction animal writing books! They should hopefully be finished by Wednesday and I will post the final products.
Here are some other fun things we have done so far this month!
S
From Learning with Mrs. Leeby

 Here is a copy of our Center Rules

 Our New Year's Resolutions

Digraphs

 Sorting /sh/-from Queen of the 1st Grade Jungle (Freebie from TpT)

Our MLK Graphic Organizer-What we learned after watching the MLK video on Brainpopjr and also reading books about MLK. 

Happy Teaching!

Alyson Hennessy

No comments:

Post a Comment