Sunday, July 28, 2013

Freebie!!!

I have been super busy this summer! Thinking of ways to make my classroom more organized, creating new products for my TpT page, and setting up a Facebook page with awesome help from Crayons, Cuties, and Common Core-check our her page! Great products!! Please go to my Facebook page (the link is to the right of the post) Dynamic Dual Language and LIKE it!!! You will get access to my freebies AND will see when I create new products!!!!!
I have also been busy with my 3 year old twins!! Playing outside in our backyard, camping, shopping, swimming in the pool, play dates-the list goes on and on!!!!!
Here is a FREEBIE!  It is a preview of my Superstar Sight Words packet from my TpT store!  It follows the 1st grade TREASURES program.  My students love using dice to play games and this is why I created this packet.  The freebie allows you as the teacher to write in any words you use.  I like having the students trace their sight words so you can use a marker and dot write them!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment