Sunday, August 4, 2013

Yay winning streak!!!!!

I have been entering contests left and right to win some GREAT products from my fellow teachers! I won a back to school item from B is for Bilingual (can't wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and one (there are many!) of my funny teaching stories was just featured on the blog Fairytales and Fiction by 2!!!! I won $10 worth of products from their TpT stores!!!!!!! Wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out their blog and my story!!! Also check out B is for Bilingual! She has AMAZING products!!!!! Love my fellow bloggers and teachers!!!!!
Fairytales and Fiction by 2
B is for Bilingual       
I entered my first Facebook Frenzy Blog Hop! I am a little nervous and VERY excited!! Go to my Facebook page to find out more information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy your Sunday everyone!!!!

Alyson

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You are a lucky girl! Love the Facebook Frenzy Blog Hop idea! I need to join you guys next time! Thank you for sharing my blog!
    Have a great Sunday!
    Mynda - B is for bilingual
    http://bisforbilingual.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I feel like I am blog stalking you -- I just commented on your facebook page! I am your newest follower -- thanks for the other bilingual sites! I am off to check them out!

    Bobbi
    Bitty Bilinguals

    ReplyDelete