Thursday, August 8, 2013

New Fan Freebie!!!



So I was able to get into my classroom yesterday!! Yay!! Anyone who knows me knows that I need all the time that I can get in my room-I try to get as organized as possible...and every year I always change something!! This year, I am changing how I do my mailboxes and keep my math manipulatives organized! Once I go pick up the materials to redo this, I will take picture to show you!! I am hoping to go back in tomorrow and do some more organizing...it is hard with 3 year old twins but I do have to say that yesterday they were FANTASTIC!!!! =)
I just uploaded a new Fan Freebie! You can click it on here or you can go to my Facebook page (LIKE it of course!!!) and download it from my TpT store.  It is a center sheet that allows your students to keep track of their center work and also allows you as a teacher to see what work they completed for the week!  I did not use it last year but I have used it in years past and it has worked! The kids love being held responsible for their work this way!
Click here for a freebie!

Thanks everyone!!!!!
Alyson Hennessy

No comments:

Post a Comment