Thursday, July 10, 2014

Love to read!!! And a FREEBIE!

Ok so when I found this freebie mustache paper from Zip a dee doh dah Designs I thought of the cutest reading product that would help students to become independent readers!  I created these anchor charts to use as I introduce each strategy.  I am going to use them during guided reading groups and whole group instruction and the best part is, I can also send them home with parents to inform them of what is going on with their child's reading!  I also included a checklist that can be sent home so that the parents are aware of what strategy they are focusing on for the week.
Check it out!
On a different note, I am SUPER jealous of the teachers at the TpT and I teach 1st conference in Vegas this week! I am hoping to go next year!! Better start saving now!! =)

Until next time!

Alyson Hennessy

No comments:

Post a Comment