Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sweet back to school sale starts tomorrow!

Well, the cart is full...can't wait to purchase what is in my cart during the TpT sale tomorrow!!!

I have some great products that will definitely help you organize your data for the school year!
Here is the Assessment Data Collection-Bilingual Edition (Spanish and English) Click the image below to check it out!
There is also an English only and Spanish only edition!  
I plan on using this not only for my data binder but also to send home to the parents so that they are aware of the progress that their child is making.  

In my district, we use AIMSweb to assess our students on letters, sounds, reading fluency, and nonsense word fluency.  We use the nonsense word fluency to determine how the students can read and decode their sounds while they are reading.  I am always trying to find great games and activities to help the students build their fluency while reading these words and practicing their sounds.  With my theme being "SWEET TREATS" I thought I would try and incorporate the skill with cute bubblegum graphics!!!!! 
Click the picture above to check it out! Here are some more pics from the product!









I think this will be so fun as I introduce nonsense words to the kiddies and they can do this for centers or morning work!  

I am heading into the classroom tomorrow to tackle clean and unpack the room.  I am bringing my 4 year old twins with me (oh boy!) with a ton of snacks, coloring books, movies, and of course iPads.....I am hoping that I can spend most of the morning there and get A LOT done!!!! =)  I will post before and after pictures when I get home!!!

Have fun at the TpT sale everyone!!!! Hope you find some great products!!! Leave comments below and share what you purchased!!!!! 

Alyson Hennessy







No comments:

Post a Comment