Tuesday, September 24, 2013

First 3 weeks!!






Wow!! Three weeks down!! We have been working really hard, implementing the new Common Core standards and having fun....here are some pics!!!!
 My superstar sight words packet!
Courtesy of Angelina Sandoval...love her stuff!!
 The last three pictures are from my " I know my short vowel sounds! A edition" packet!! The kids LOVED this!!!
 Using cut outs from Dollar Tree to make a matching the sight words game!
 Getting ready for Meet the Teacher!!!
 Sorting and identifying "personajes" and "escenarios"
 Silabas con s
Shhh...I'm reading with a group!! Only come to me If there is an emergency...my poor crown has seen better days...time to invest in a new one!
 More Silabas....courtesy of Angelina Sandoval

We are working on adding and making number bonds, structure of fables and folk tales, and our short vowels in English and Silabas con s in Spanish for the rest of the week!
To help my little ones with centers and routines, I'm working on a new product! Here is a preview!
Happy teaching!!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment