Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween, Murcielagos (Bats), Dia de los Muertos, y mucho mas!!!!!

We just finished learning about Firefighters (bomberos) and the kids had a blast learning about "Stop, Drop, and Roll".  We also watched this video at the end of the day about Fire Safety!

I am excited for this upcoming week! I love teaching about bats, Dia de los Muertos, and doing all sorts of Halloween/Fall activities with the class.  On Wednesday, I am planning a fall festival where the kiddies will make Halloween puppets, play Fall Bingo, and practice counting using candy corn and Frankenstein!!!!  
We are also going to study bats this week, also known as murcielagos. After the class completes the activities, I will post the pics!
Also on the agenda-Fact Families, nouns and adjectives, and story structure! I have been finding a lot of great FREE (love FREE stuff) on teacherspayteachers.com and pinterest! I wish I was creative enough to create some of these great activities and worksheets! Time would also be nice....LOL
To all of these amazing and creative teachers that are helping us out-YOU ROCK!! Thanks!!!!

To top it all off, we are also preparing for Hurricane Sandy!! Yikes! Hope we don't lose power!! =(

Stay safe everyone!!

Alyson Hennessy

No comments:

Post a Comment